B.Sc Computer Science with Cognitive Systems
To educate the students to meet the Global challenges by bringing the real world to the Classroom through Academic Interface Program
- To educate students to learn industry relevant Curriculum designed and Deployed by Industry by arranging Expert sessions for Industry Integrated papers, Industrial visits, Faculty development Programs and Student Engagement Programs
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- To produce value-added graduants with an in-depth understanding of real time infrastructure domains blended with practical experiences in the area of industry relevant courses
- To impart full-fledged knowledge and deep understanding in the field of IT infrastructure and IT Applications – Maintenance and services
- To get real time exposure from the industry and to keep them being readily employable, students are exposed to student engagement programs, expert sessions on industry integrated papers, industrial visits and career aspiration program.
- To enable a student to apply the knowledge across disciplines systematically
- To Build a talent pool of industry-ready graduates by teaching and training on industry relevant curriculum through train the teacher model
Upon the completion of the programme, the students will be able t
- Ability to face the real world and meet the global challenges by upgrading themselves through self-learning skills
- Ability to understand professional and ethical responsibilities and analyse the impact of computing as individuals, organizations and towards society.
- Able to communicate effectively and work cooperatively, responsibly, respectively and creatively in teams
- Able to acquire and understand the new knowledge and use them to develop and understand the importance of lifelong learning
- Ability to understand the computing needs of inter-disciplinary and design and development of algorithms, infrastructure and IT Applications -Maintenance and services.
To update the knowledge of students in the field of information technology, many seminars and guest lecturers by eminent persons from various industries and organizations were conducted.
|S.No||Date||Seminar Topic||Resource Person|
Registration for Admission