- What SIC do:
SR-CAS Innovation Centre leverages Innovation and Inventiveness of Students and Faculties by connecting people, Designing, Developing Opportunities, and facilitating entrepreneurship through innovation and research. Rapid changes in the higher education will open the opportunities for new ways to think, learn, create and grow.
SIC ensures the ability to educate student innovators capable of life changing work that addresses the nation’s toughest challenges. We welcome the innovators to innovate with us, and to join SIC for the Purpose of Entrepreneurial development.
SIC recognizes the innovation in learning and the use of learning technologies come from faculty, students and staff working together inside and across experiences programs and departments. Our nature of job is to identify, accelerate, and create new ways to learn, research, develop, deliver and collaborate.
“Innovators’ innovate with us”
The vision of the centre is to inculcate the entrepreneurship and Innovation education research to the Learner Community of SRCAS.
The Mission of the centre for Innovation and Research is to help Learner’s Community in improving their Innovative and Entrepreneurial Mindset.
- To motivate Students to think laterally and to generate innovative ideas.
- Providing guidance to students with the help of international resources and local resources for product development.
- To organize workshops and guidance to students towards entrepreneurship and Innovative Research.
- Seed funding and space for students to work on idea to develop with commercial product from time of learning.
- To create awareness about patenting among faculty, students and researchers.
- To facilitate at least two innovative products that may be useful for society.
We are design thinkers, Instructional Technologies, experts in assessment, researchers, and Student innovators.
- Chairman: Dr. K. Karunakaran
Job Profile: Shape, vision, facilitate, learning, experiences, teaching.
- Director of Engagement: Dr. D. Santhana Krishnan
Job Profile: Storytelling amplifies, connects, and builds community.
- Lead Designer: Dr. D. Santhana Krishnan
Job Profile: Transforming ideas, creating clarity, cultivating change.
- Instructional Designer: Prof. K. Poornima
Job Profile: Designing and building purposeful, meaningful experiences.
- Instructional Designer: Dr. V. Krishna Priya
Job Profile: Brainstorming effective teaching and learning strategies.
- Director of Assessment: Dr. D. Hari Prasad
Job Profile: IPR, Learning together to ask hard questions.
SRCAS innovation Centre is a place for remarkable in learning and Technology. These featured Projects exemplify the types of work that helps to connect, amplify, and expand.
Student Innovation Team:
- Globe hand
- FFE Studio
- Chem Spectra
- Thulir Hydrophonics
Strategic process – REAP Method
SIC Strategy (Retrain Experience and Action Projects) method is an integrated approach to learning that enables to put classroom theory into practice.
- Case Study method
- Simulation model
- Fostering interactive learning through thought-provoking discussions with students.
- EXPERIENCE – Translate theory into practice with
- Panel discussions with industry experts.
- Company visits.
- Action Projects – Learn by doing.
- Innovative Projects – on real client problems in a low-risk setting, equipping with practical, employment-enhancing skills
SIC wants students to Participate, Explore, and Observe
Pitch a Project
Connect With Us
Try New Approaches
Adapt a New Idea
Join Current Project
Read a Blog
Apply a New Perspective
Attend our Events
Dr D Santhanakrishnan
Assistant Professor, Dept. of International Business
Mobile: 96007 71096
Rohith Kumar J
II Bsc Chemistry
I Bio Tech
Priya Dharshini K
I Bio Tech