Imparting value based and futuristic technical education to shape the character of our younger generation.
To achieve academic excellence through quality education, placement training, seminars and workshops to meet the global challenges. To promote intellectual and personal growth through continuous learning process.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Become successful Computer Professional in Academic, Industry, Research, Public sector and Entrepreneurial pursuits.
- Have the ability to design and develop all kinds of applications with strong technical knowledge to meet the current trends of IT field
- Acquire effective communication skill, multidisciplinary approach and life-long learning to fulfill their goals
- Imbibe moral values through Value Education to contribute to the society at large.
Upon the completion of the programme, the students will be able t
- Communicate effectively as far as the enterprise/industry/community is concerned.
- Work as individual/team.
- Identify the problems and provide solutions.
- Develop experimental analysis skills.
- Apply latest tools and technologies in computing practices.
- Create harmony between social and environmental aspects.
- Design, implement and evaluate a computer-based system on par with the global standards of industry.
- Understand professional, ethical, legal and social issues and responsibilities.
- Work in multidisciplinary environments
- Apply the knowledge of Mathematics and Computing in the field of project development and research.
- Apply knowledge in real time situations.
- Excel in the field of Information Technology and go about learning towards fulfilling their goals.
To update the knowledge of students in the field of information technology, many seminars and guest lecturers by eminent persons from various industries and organizations were conducted.
From 2013 to 2015
|S.No||Date||Seminar Topic||Resource Person|
|1||26.6.13||Metro City People Way Of Setting The It Jobs||M.Siva|
|3||24.1.14||Information Security & Ethical Hacking||M.Jeba Joel|
|4||10.2.2014||Java & Oracle in Computer field||M.Andrews|
|5||17.07.2013||Multimedia & Animation||Mr.P.Pragadeeswaran|
|S.No||Seminar Topic||Resource Person|
|1||Workshop on “BigData Hadoop”||Mr.D.Sainatarajan|
|2||Workshop on Mobile Applications “Andorid”||Mr.Cinnasamy|