BBA/BBA Computer Applications (CA)
Committed To be the centre of academic excellence in management education with global mindset.
Our mission is to impart and disseminate knowledge for empowering the learning community to focus on Leadership and Management and to prepare them as globally acceptable professionals.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- To excel in Management education and professional skills that prepare them for employment for a life-long learning in higher areas of management globally.
- To establish themselves as effective professionals based on their Knowledge in management with attention to team work, effective communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- To expose them to recent developments in technology and management and to acquire necessary managerial skills for conducting business, entrepreneurship, research and higher education to provide service to community.
- To understand, design, Analyze, develop and implement the integrated system of resources management by taking into consideration of the economic, technical, political social, legal, moral and ethical issues in the emerging
Upon completion of the programme, the students will be able to
- Apply Management fundamentals and practice in their work places.
- Evaluate the multicultural, political, environmental and legal aspects of the business.
- Formulate Niche marketing strategies for effective selling.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Department of BBA & BBACA was established in the year 1987 with UG Programme of Bachelors in Business Management and BBA CA in the year 1992. Building on core knowledge of business issues, the programme aims to enhance the student’s personal development, team working and presentational skills.
STRENGTH OF THE DEPARTMENT
The department is organizing several programs with eminent personalities, CEOs, Entrepreneurs and management practitioners to impart knowledge and empower them for a better career.
- Qualified faculty with Industry exposure to handle the subjects
- Counseling and guidance to the students
- Student centric Teaching
- Application oriented Management learning
New methodologies used to impart management education viz.,
- Group Discussions
- Team Teaching
- Role Play & enacting
- Management Games
- Usage of Online assessments
- Google Class Rooms and
The value of a course in BBA will rise when it will be followed up with a good MBA programme. After pursuing this course, one can start off as an Executive or Assistant Manager in any of the following:
- Business organizations
- Manufacturing companies
- Export or trading houses
- Financial concerns
- Multinational corporations
- Airport ground staff / crew
- Self Employment
It might appear glossy initially to work in the aforementioned sectors but the fact is that unless and until a student finds for himself a quality college, scope of BBA will remain less. Especially, private companies demand efficiency, enterprise and initiative, which only a professional college can offer
The students also undertake the post graduate degree as higher studies and pursue the following courses.
- MCom (IB)
- LLB / BL
- Higher studies in abroad
- Expecting Multi Cultural Environment (100 % Admission).
- Promoting Malaysia Study abroad Programs(20 students in first batch).
- Enhancing Competency Level of Staff & conducting various student development
- Seeking more Alumni Support for Effective functioning and create transformational leaders.
- To help students to get more placements ( 30 % of the students to get placed).
- To find more new methods of management teaching & learning.
- Supporting the students for Entrepreneurship.
- Conducting department level extension activities to make the students socially
- Vandana - Management Trainer& Consultant
- RM Muthu - Managing Director : Kalaivani spinners Pvt Limited, Udumalpet
- Srinivasan Secretary - KSR Educational institutions, Thirenchengode
- R S Maruti-Director - Samba Publishing Company, Coimbatore
- Jayachandran - Director-Jay - Design & Brand Consultant
- Aravind-Director - Spinning Mills
- Vinod A-Advocate - Practicing lawyer
- Ram Kumar - Lawyer & HR Consultant & Trainer
- Varun CL - Advocate
- VarunKesavan - Professor of Management Science
- CEO- Talk show and Live case organized by Resource Person & Organiser Mr. Nirmal raj, CEO & Founder, Buddies Café Organised by G Jayanthi dated on 30.06.2017
- GL on GST organized by B Ramya, Financial Advisor organised by Prof. M Karthika dated on 10.07.2017
- Subject Guest Lecture : Bossing production efficiency, Mr. S Ramachandran, GM- Operations & Technical Organised by AnushaPrabha dated on 27.07.2017
- GL on Logistics & Cargo Management, Veerababu, Saaca Institute Organised by Dr. G Jayanthi dated on 01.08.2017
- Corporate Theatre, G Dhanajayan Bofta Film Institute Chennai Organised by Dr. G Jayanthi & faculty Team dated on 10.08.2017
- Industrial Visit and Business Owner interaction, SRK Polymers, Coimbatore Organised by AnushaPrabha dated on 11.08.2017
- FDP on Optimizing innovative teaching methods, Sheeba Suresh, Softskill Trainer & freelancer organised by Prof. P AnushaPrabha dated on 12.08.2017
- Alumni Re union organised by 2008 & 2009 batches dated on 13.08.2017
- GL on Insurance and its awareness, Subramaniam, Rtd. Manager, United India Insurance Organised by Dr. G Jayanthi dated on 29.08.2017
- Success factors of Network Marketing & Leadership, Mrs. SagayamaryPaulraj, Amway India Oragnised by Dr. G Jayanthi dated on 08.09.2017
- Social Emotional Learning, Karthikeya Sivasenapathy, Kangeyam Cattle Research foundationTirupur Dist. Organised by Prof. M. Karthika & faculty team dated on 18.09.2017
- Motivational Talk :Touching the tears of failure, Prof. ArunRajkumar, Professor, Department of MSW, SRCAS Organised by G Jayanthi, Prof. R Jaishankar & S Maruthavijayan dated on 18.09.2017
- Essentials of Life – Counseling for boys, Mr. S Rajasekar, Retd. Head master, Mani Hr. sec. school Organised by Dr. G Jayanthi & Prof. R Jaishankar dated on 19.09.2017
- Aarshia- Girls Club : Learnings of being a merchant ship, Organised by G Jayanthi dated on 19.09.2017
- Alumni Re union, 2013-2016 (BBA & BBA CA) organised by R Rekha dated on 22.09.2017
- Industrial Visit : kangeyam Cattle research foundation, Kodaikanal Chocolate processing Industry &Kodai FM, Organised by M Karthika & Prof. AnushaPrabha dated on 21,22,23 -09 2017
- Felicitation to JK Aswin, international cyclist organised by R Rekha dated on 20.10.2017
The department has two IN HOUSE news letters
- FABULA- MANAGEMENT NEWS ( BI ANNUAL – SEMESTER WISE) recording all the information related to the activities of the department. The news letter consisting of
- Faculty corner
- Cover story – Global Competency
- Report from the Department
- Glimpses – Photographs
- Faculty achievements
- Student achievements
- Department Calender
- PUTHIYA PUYAL (ANNUAL)- Young achievers newsletter- Recording the achievements from sports, individual talents and academic achievements.