Master of Business Administration
Professor & Director
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Acquire knowledge, skills and competence in Management and develop a holistic personality to lead successful personal and professional lives.
- Emerge as Competent professionals with a capacity to analyze, apply, design, develop and adapt to the National and International Business Environment
- Imbibe the spirit of Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Ethics in the minds for the successful conduct of any business venture of their choice
Upon the completion of the programme, the students will be able to
- Exhibit conceptual managerial knowledge across functional domains and advanced knowledge in the area of specialization with an integrative approach
- Explore the business opportunities, design and implement innovations in work place
- Demonstrate analytical skills and diagnostic problem-solving skills in order to support decision-making.
- Design solutions for complex managerial problems keeping in mind cultural, societal and environmental considerations
- Conduct research-based knowledge and research methods (market survey) for analysis and interpretation of data and provide valid conclusions.
- Apply appropriate techniques, resources and IT tools for solving business problems.
- Explore and reflect about managerial challenges, develop informed managerial decisions in a dynamically unstable environment.
- Understand the impact of the professional managerial solutions on society and environment.
- Exhibit ethically responsible behavior and uphold organizational values and Indian Ethos at all times.
- Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of management principles and apply these to one’s own work.
- Recognize the need for and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning for personal and professional growth