Commerce with Corporate Secretaryship
About the Department
Department of Corporate Secretaryship was established in 2019. The Department of Corporate Secretaryship is an active and vibrant department with a good track record for the past 2 years. Focus on a better curriculum in order to produce well qualified professionals who are abreast of corporate sector. The B.Com CS course is offered so as to reflect in progressing in fields of business marketing, income tax, company law and entrepreneurship law and other technological trends as an increasing demands of the job markets.
The department is working to enrich and strengthen the young talents by producing competent student to excel in corporate and entrepreneurial skills. In order to incorporate values beside classroom teaching the students are exposed to ample opportunities like, interaction with leading industries, project work, paper presentation etc. Job oriented certificate courses and Personality aptitude carrier enhancement Facilitate the students to compete in the current developing scenario. The students of the department have excelled in both academics as well as extra-curricular activities.
To promote the students as a professionals in the field of corporate governance through innovative education.
Programmes Offered by the Department
- B.Com with Corporate Secretaryship
Associate Professor & Head
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
After 2 or 3 years of completion of the programme, the Graduates will
- Possess adequate skill-set, knowledge and professional competency in commerce and Corporate Secretarial Services.
- Have optimistic attitude toward work and life resulting in enriched interpersonal relationship with society.
- Become technically and professionally equipped in business environment through ethical, value based life- long learning.
Upon the completion of the programme, the students will be able to
- Apply the knowledge of Commerce, Accounting, Management, Information System and Corporate Legislations to the complex business problems.
- Identify and solve the problems reaching substantiated conclusions using principles of Commerce, Accounting, Management, Information System and Business and Economic Laws.
- Develop Corporate Plans, Policies, Procedures and Strategies suitable for Socio-economic, Political, Cultural, Legal and Environmental context.
- Select and apply appropriate techniques, resources and Information Technology tools to business process with an understanding of limitations.
- Function effectively as individual and member in a leader in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communicate effectively with business community and society, and promote good interpersonal relationships.
- Achieve professional enrichment through industry interaction.
- Recognize the need for lifelong learning and apply ethical, social, human, moral and professional values and norms of corporate affairs.