- Demonstrate English proficiency in the industry/enterprise/community by conveying ideas clearly, effectively and professionally to the satisfaction of all the stakeholders.
- Acquire problem solving, initiative and enterprise skills that contribute to productive and innovative outcomes.
- Develop and update domain knowledge relevant to the chosen career to succeed in highly competitive and rapidly changing work environments.
- Apply technology competently and appropriately as and when required.
- Obtain the ability to lead a team or develop group behaviour in order to work in a team.
- Identify and comprehend the interrelationship among environmental, social and economic sustainabilities.
- Recognize and respect the role of cultural differences and diversity in work and social contexts.
- Articulate and apply personal ethical actions in professional and vocational situations.
- Show a commitment to sustained and ongoing personal and career-related learning.
error: Content is protected !!