M.Com Finance and Computer Application (FCA)
To envision the theory with practice, academia with industry and to explore new vistas of excellence in the field of Finance and Computer Applications.
- To prepare students through maneuvers in accounting procedures with system knowledge.
- To impart in-depth knowledge and professional skills to students handling finance functions of business entities and corporate.
- To achieve enrichment in the quality of teaching, research and extension activities.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- To inculcate practical knowledge about the processes and mechanics of financial/investment markets.
- To impart skills to use accounting package to the current market requirements.
- To acquire necessary skills in using statistical tools, techniques and resources for their further research work and development.
- To imbibe professional skills, leadership skills and corporate social responsibilities to equip ethical corporate executives/Leaders.
Upon completion of the programme, the students will be able to
- Apply financial tools to a number of situations both in decision making and day to day operations.
- Become a subject matter expert in various instrument dealt in financial market.
- Ability to apply appropriate research methodologies, design, analyse and interpret data.
- An ability to function on accounting packages and statistical tools for accomplishing employment and research programme.
- Skills to communicate financial advice and ideas in complex collaborative contexts involving both peers and clients.
- Ability to manage projects efficiently after consideration of economic and financial factors.
- Ability to find place in the Financial industry, Management consulting companies, Industrial corporations and public institutions.