The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is a leading International Accountancy body in the world. The ACCA qualification is recognised and is treated in other countries as being equivalent to their Professional qualification. The ACCA qualification proves to employers that you have ability in all aspects of business. It is the largest and fastest growing qualification in the world, with over 1,90,000 members and more than 4,80,000 students in 180 countries. The B.Com course with ACCA syllabus of Sri Ramakrishna College of Arts and Science enables graduates to take ACCA International exams conducted by ACCA, U.K.
The program also entails 6 paper exemptions out of 9 Fundamental Papers and the students need to write only 3 external exams of ACCA. Upon successful completion, the students will be awarded an Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business from ACCA, UK. During the progression of the course the students also get an opportunity to qualify a Certificate in IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards)
The ACCA Qualification takes the candidate to advanced levels in a variety of subjects such as: Management Decision Making, Financial Reporting, Financial Strategies etc.
- Better employment prospects as a result of having shown ability in all areas of business.
- Assures an employer that you have the skills necessary to progress to more senior management positions.
- ACCA is the largest and fastest-growing global professional accountancy body in the world, with over 320,000 members and students in 170 countries.
- Gaining such a qualification is evidence that the holder possesses skills and knowledge which are in high demand by employers in industry, banking, auditing, consulting as well as other professions like taxation and law.
- Students not only gain specialist knowledge in finance and accounting, but also acquire valuable skills in organizational management and strategy.
- Flexibility of writing individual papers with 4 exam sessions in a calendar year. (March, June, September, December).